Want to get a copy of the checklists that Brian Feroldi and Brian Stoffel use to research stocks? Here it is!
Who is this for?
• Investors who want to identify the high-quality stocks
• Investors who want to find "anti-fragile" businesses
Who is this NOT for?
• Anyone looking to "get rich quick"
• Anyone looking for investment ideas (this list is blank and will NOT have stock recommendations).
• Anyone looking for personalized investment advice
Still interest? Grab this checklist and get started today!
•Links to all of the best FREE investing resources on the internet
•Books & podcasts recommendations
•11 reasons why Brian Feroldi will sell a stock
How much does it cost?
This checklist is being offered using a pay-what-you-want model.
The suggested retail price is $19, but you are free to choose any price that you see fit.
Once you buy the spreadsheet you will be redirected to a URL where you will be able to copy the checklists into your own Google Sheets.
If you decide to pay for this product and do not think that it was worth the purchase price, simply send Brian Feroldi a direct message on Twitter (@brianferoldi) and you will be issued a full refund.
How to use the checklist?
I made a video that explains the step-by-step process for filling it in:
THIS CHECKLIST IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. THIS IS STRICTLY THE CHECKLISTS THAT WE USE TO JUDGE BUSINESS QUALITY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INVESTING DECISIONS THAT YOU MAKE. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR OWN INVESTMENT AND TAX PROFESSIONALS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
The checklists that Brian Feroldi and Brian Stoffel use to judge a company's quality
The Feroldi Quality ScoreValue: $19
The Anti-Fragile ScoreValue: $19
Links to the best FREE investing resourcesValue: $9
11 reasons why Brian Feroldi will sell a stockValue: $9
- The checklists that Brian Feroldi and Brian Stoffel use to judge a company's quality
- The Feroldi Quality ScoreValue: $19
- The Anti-Fragile ScoreValue: $19
- Links to the best FREE investing resourcesValue: $9
- 11 reasons why Brian Feroldi will sell a stockValue: $9