Brian Withers had a problem.
He LOVED investing in individual stocks, but it was a HUGE challenge to track his family's portfolio.
That's because he owned dozens of stocks -- many of which were purchased multiple times over a period of years -- in different accounts, such as his:
- Regular Brokerage Account
He also managed separate portfolios for his wife and his kids.
The complexity made it impossible for him to get a UNIFIED VIEW of what his families' portfolio really looked like!
As a spreadsheet wizard, Brian built himself a custom portfolio tracking tool that could solve his problem!
Are you dealing with the same issue? We are here to help!
Brian's spreadsheet gives him a single view that shows him:
- What he owns
- How well his investments are performing
- How each individual portfolio is doing
Here are some sample screenshots (this is NOT real data):
After YEARS of tweaking, refining, and experimenting, Brian decided to make this tool available to the public.
Who is this for?
• Investors who have stocks in multiple accounts or brokerage firms and want “one view” of their portfolio.
• Investors who want more control over tracking their investments.
• Investors who are not satisfied with the reporting features of their broker.
• Investors who want to track their performance against benchmarks.
• Investors who want a detailed dashboard to view their entire portfolio performance.
Who is this NOT for?
• Anyone looking for an automated portfolio tracking tool.
• Anyone who is afraid of spreadsheets.
• Anyone who isn't willing to import their data into a google cloud-based spreadsheet.
To be clear, this portfolio tracking tool requires users to import their data from their various brokers. It is NOT an automated tool!
Still interested? Grab this spreadsheet and get started today!
How much does it cost?
This portfolio tracker tool is being offered using a pay-what-you-want model.
The suggested retail price is $19, but you are free to choose any price that you see fit, including FREE.
Once you buy the spreadsheet you will be redirected to a URL where you will be able to copy the checklists into your own Google Sheets.
If you decide to pay for this product and do not think that it was worth the purchase price, simply send Brian Feroldi a direct message on Twitter (@brianferoldi) and you will be issued a full refund.
BONUS! You'll also be added to my FREE weekly newsletter, Long-Term Mindset. Each Wednesday, you'll receive five pieces of contact that encourage long-term thinking:
- One simple graphic
- One piece of timeless content
- One Twitter thread
- One resource
- One quote
THIS SPREADSHEET IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. THIS IS STRICTLY THE WAY BRIAN WITHERS TRACKS HIS PORTFOLIOS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INVESTING DECISIONS THAT YOU MAKE. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR OWN INVESTMENT AND TAX PROFESSIONALS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
•Portfolio Tracker Tool